So I'm hitting the stage where I wish I could just meet her now. Even though she's still growing I'm just in so much anticipation to MEET her. I feel like I love her so much even though I havn't even met her yet. I also can't wait to start making her room. I think it's all becoming a little more real now. I only have 146 days to go and I know that may seem like forever but it really isnt. I can't believe that I'm already 19 weeks pregnant! It seems like a month or two ago we just found out.
Even though I havn't had her yet I find myself becoming like a parent. When I listen to music in the car I think, "would this influence Autumn?". I feel like I'm becoming such an old hag for my age but if I want to be a great Mommy than I have to start acting like one. I may not have a lot of money at first but I will love this child more than ANYONE and give her all the attention & care she needs. I won't ever tell her she was a mistake or an unconvience, she is a BLESSING and I am SO thankful for her.
I came home from work to a candlelight dinner from the boyfriend. He is going to be such a good father, I can't wait to see him with her. He has such a soft and caring heart for the people in his life and I absolutely cannont wait to see the father he is going to be. I can only hope to be such a good mother. I know he worries about raising a child right now but I have full confidence in him that he will do an amazing job- we both will <3
Autumn Madison Labella, we love you SO much already. Everyday I think about you & the wonderful things you are going to do in this world. No matter what you will always have me and your father supporting and loving you endlessly. Even if it seems like we are 'mean' parents, just remember- we are doing what is best for your life. I cannot wait to meet you & the love I have for you grows more and more each day. We love you baby girl. Love, your parents :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment