
Went to the ultrasound tech place on Friday. Baby girl decided to give the poor tech a hard time & kept moving around a lot (we will fail to mention the fact that Mom had a few sips of Pepsi so she was probably really hyper!) Everything looks great & they verified she's a GIRL! I got to see her hiccup for the first time & see her kick my insides. She is quite the little mover though. It was so comforting to see her. She's grown a lot since the last time & almost all of her features are developed. Robby seemed to really enjoy it too, even though we where in there so long he kind of started to doze off ;] haha I can't wait for the next one already!
I joined a gym so that way I don't eat myself to death. I've been pretty good at managing it but I just really wanna stay healthy. Other than working all the time, nothing is really new. Summer school ends this week so I'll have a month to relax before school starts again. That'll be nice :) My mom started to get ideas for the baby shower too. She's pretty excited & I can't wait to see how it turns out! Sadly a lot of my family doesn't quite seem SO supportive. They make it seem like they're excited & want to be involved but than they say mean things. I don't know if it's my hormones or what but I don't need any negative vibes right now ya dig?
I just can't wait to meet her already. I have such a long ways & I'm already SO anxious. I see everyone with their cute babies & it makes me just want to hold mine. Oh well, she will come when she's ready! I just hope I can still fall asleep by the time I'm 7 months pregnant..It's already quite the struggle!
No comments:
Post a Comment