Saturday, May 29, 2010

It's a girl :D

Soo we went in for the ultrasound that tells you if your baby has down syndrome or any other abnormalities they can find out & let you know ahead of time. Turns out baby is perfectly fine! Also when we went in the ultrasound tech said it's lookin like our little peanut is going to be a GIRL! I'm so excited. I know we were both looking forward to a boy but now that I know it's a girl I'm slowly starting to see the amazing advantages. I get to dress her up and watch her as she gets older and discovers makeup, boys and everything else we girls get to experience :) Robby's pretty excited too. The only thing he's worried about is BOYS. He knows how a young mans eye wander and he's already super proctective of our little one, it's so cute! I went to this buy buy baby store and I could of done some SERIOUS damage. It's huge and amazing! Everything we could have ever imagined in ONE store. It was quite impressive. I'm going to take Robby there today and were going to register :) Everything is looking well, baby is healthy & we couldn't be happier! I only wish this all day sickness thing would go away, it's starting to become such a pain! Ahhh the joys of motehrhood :)

No comments:

Post a Comment