Friday, May 21, 2010
Bayybayy!
So after working 8 days in a row I now get to enjoy 3 days off! Yessss :D My doctors apt went wonderful. She didn't do an ultrasound or anything but we heard the baby moving & it's heartbeat. I almost teared up inside I was so touched! I was kind of bummed because I wanted to see how much my babies grown but on Tuesday I have another doctors apt & they'll do an ultrasound than. They are going to do this sort of test to see if the baby has any signs of down syndrome or anything else. Whatever the outcome may be I'll love my little peanut more than anything..but it still is a scary thought to think something would be abnormal about my baby. Oh well I'll take whatever God gives me. I really want to go get my nails done but I think I'd rather spend the 40 dollars on baby stuff..I've been in the mood to just go to stores and browse around. I havn't done that yet so I'll most likely do that on one of my days off. Ahh Tuesday could not come ANY quicker! Now I'm going to continue to watch My Super Sweet 16, it's my new addiction along with Teen Mom & all those other MTV shows haha :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment