Saturday, May 15, 2010
growing painss
So my bodies been going through some crazy growing changes recently. I'm already starting to get a tummy and I there's only certain foods that I can eat without throwing up (ew!). I go in for another doctors apt on Tuesday so hopefully all is well with Baby LaBella! I'm still torn between if I want to find out the sex or not..part of me wants to & the other part wants to keep it a surprise. I just want to plan accordingly like if it's a girl get all girly pink stuff. Robert's fine either way he just want to do what makes me happy but it doesnt help my decision! Ahhh! I don't know I still have a couple weeks to think about it anyways. Work has been crazy these past couple of weeks. I've been working 8 hour days and adding up about 36 to 40 hours a week. My back kills me by the end of the day and if it already hurts me now I can't imagine what it's going to be like when I get a bigger belly! It seems that I never sleep at night anymore either. I get these weird aches and pains and I know it's just my body growing and stretching for the baby but it's horrible when you have to work in the morning! Thank god robby is great at giving me massages..hopefully it lasts a while hahaha Right now I'm just anxious to get to my doctors visit & see how much bigger my little peanut is! :D Ahhh Tuesday couldn't come any sooner!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment