Monday, September 20, 2010

Foot in the ribs.

So I started this last week off with a foot in my ribs. I got all the way to school and couldn't even walk it was so painful! I called my doctor and she had me come in because they wanted to be sure it wasn't serious. Just turns out she is comfy with her foot in my ribs haha every now and than I have to reposition her. Besides missing yet another day of school everything has been going well. They told me my low line placenta problem had been fixed but that she was measuring on the little side. I guess she only weighed 2.5 pounds when she was 28 weeks and she she weigh a little more than that. The doctor told me thats normal though because I'm such a tiny girl if I carried a 10 pound baby I would probably not be able to move haha :) I go back again tomorrow to check on her and I know we have to go back for another ultrasound in the next couple weeks.

I've been making great grades in school. Passing all my tests and actually doing the homework and showing up (whenever Autumn lets me!). I hope my teacher's will really work with me once the baby comes. I'm hoping that if I do super well in the class that they'll see I worked hard and reward me for it. But I guess I can stress over that too much, I'll find out whenever the time comes!

We also applied for an apartment closer to the PV side of town. It's a two bedroom, one bath for 550 a month. It's a great deal and the apartments arn't even that bad at all! Plus Autumn could have her very own room! The only thing standing in our way is my credit history. Thanks to a loser ex-boyfriend I had to skip out of a lease I had on an apartment. I pray it doesn't come up as 'EVICTION' because if it does the apartment complex won't take us :( If it just shows I bailed on the leave and my credit is crappy than they'll take us, but most likely raise the deposit (which isnt a big deal). I'm def. praying to God for this one. I know everything happens for a reason with him and if we were meant to get this apartment, we will. Sometimes you just get so caught up in the small picture that you forget about the bigger one. Hopefully everything works out. I'm trying not to stress too much about it, but it is hard. Considering I will feel super bad if we don't get this apartment because of me. Ohhhh well, this is me putting it in God's hands. Okay I am NOT touching it anymore :)

Well I should be doing homework and not writing in this thing so I better get back to my good grade :)

No comments:

Post a Comment