Thursday, September 9, 2010

On thr right track.


So we went to the ultrasound today and everything is looking healthy. I have a lot of fluid in the placenta so it makes me appear bigger than I am. I'm glad I got to see my baby girl though & how much she has grown! You can actually see her facial features, it's so amazing! I'm starting to get nesting fever and want to start decorating her room ASAP. I have to wait until it's all cleared out though (which hopefully is soon!) I want to get everything organized & it's killing me. My money situation doesn't help either. I'm not loaded with money so I have to do her room in sections/parts. Oh well, It'll happen when it happens.

Robby has been so amazing lately. He's working super hard every week and spoils me when he can. He's out buying me cookies as we speak with the last money he has this week, now if that isn't love I don't know what is :) He makes me so happy inside and I feel so confident and full when I'm with him. There is no doubt in my mind-he is going to be an amazing father to Autumn. I just can't wait for him to meet her either. I feel so connected with her already but they say dad's don't feel it until they first hold their child. Mmm, that moment is going to be one of the best of my life. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment