Monday, September 27, 2010

Moving!

So we got the apartment :) I couldn't be more excited. We're going to be closer to Robby's work and the hospital and it's in a really awesome neighborhood. We went and signed all of the final paperwork today and if everything goes well we can move in by Friday! But we arn't going to move our furniture until Monday or anything. So if we get the keys on Friday we can slowly start to move boxes over so it's not AS stressful! I'm so excited for Autumn to have her own room and for me and Robby to start our little family together. He is doing such an amazing job of working hard and being a provider and I don't know what I'd do without him. He is literally my rock and I know most girls don't have that when they get put in situations like mine. I just keep reminding myself how blessed I truly am to have a real MAN like Robby :)

Besides trying to get everything organized I'm still trying to balance school. So far so good. I've been keeping up on my homework and studying for my tests. I havn't failed one yet but I got a 72 on my Sociology test and it didnt make me too happy. I'm trying to aim for higher grade scores this year. I actually have this motivation inside me now to make a name for myself and I know I can thank Autumn for that. She's given me a whole new meaning for life and I simply love it.

My babyshower is this weekend too! I can't wait to see everyone all gathered together and that also means we're super close to having ourselves a baby girl! Ahh I cannot wait for her to get here. I'm supposed to get another ultrasound but I never got the paperwork and no one ever called me back so I guess that just means I'll have to go in there tomorrow. :) I hate it when places do this but being assertive is the only way to get things down sadly!

I'm going to finish packing and than relax with Robby. Hopefully the next time I write in this thing I'll be in the new apartment! Eeeek! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment