Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Unexpected surprise.


So school started and I've been super busy with that. I've now limited my work availability to weekends so I have much more time to RELAX and not STRESS :) My uncle got married this weekend so me & Autumn took a trip down to Mexico for a day. It was kind of fun all the family drama aside. & the drive there is nerve racking with all the cartel stuff going on down there but we made it home safe & sound!

I went to the doctors yesterday & she told me that my belly size is measuring around 33 weeks. So she's sending me to get another ultrasound tomorrow & I finally get to see my babygirl! It feels like it's been forever (and it kind of has) so it's exciting. We would of had to pay 150 dollars to get another ultrasound but since the doctor wants to see her size she scheduled one, so it's covered! Whew :) Part of me wants her to be 33 weeks already but I'm no where close to being ready so either way I'm completely content.

Schools going really well so far. Most of my teachers said they would work with me so hopefully they do once Autumn gets here. I don't want to take a break for fear I won't go back but I don't want to put in the effort & than have it do me no good. Oh well, I guess we'll just have to wait & find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment